Software and scripts
- My dotfiles project. Contains the configuration, bootstrapping and deploying of my
- A real-time 3D visualisation application developed in OpenGL in the framework of Gaia outreach. Gestated in the Astronomisches Rechen-Institut of Heidelberg University.
- Real time strategy game engine written in Java. Very early stage, needs huge refactoring.
- A basic POSIX shell written in C. It offers only the basics, but it is fully functional and very light.
- A terminal snake game written in C++ using the ncurses library with support for different maps and tons of options. Here a write-up.
- Very small script to organise media files into folders sorted by year and month (/YYYYMM). It scans the file name and the EXIF and RAW metadata. Very handy to keep your photos and videos automatically sorted. I also made a C++ port (here), but it is kind of unmaintained.
- A very minimalistic first-order Markov model for natural language generation based on text input.
Particle Physics Simulator
- A gravitational physics playground application for Android (v2.1+) devices.
N-Body Live Wallpaper
- A physics live wallpaper for Android (v2.1+) devices.
Celestial Pole Motion
- Tracks the motion of the mean celestial poles with respect to the ICRS due to the Earth's precession and nutation.
HTML5 Snake Game
- A modified version of an HTML5 snake game.