Gaia Sky v1.0.2
Gaia Sky is here again with a brand new release packed with new features and bug fixes. Here are the most important:
- New spacecraft camera mode – Game on!
- New lens glow effect.
- Added brightness and contrast controls.
- Improved search functionality.
- Updated textures.
- Added optional crosshair in focus mode.
- Implemented 360° mode for 360 VR videos and panormas. See gallery here.
- Brand new documentation in readthedocs.org. Edit: since then the documentation has moved to gaia.ari.uni-heidelberg.de/gaiasky/docs.
- Configuration dialog appears at the center of focused screen.
- Fixed stereoscopic mode for large distances/eye separations.
- Fixed vector pool null pointer when multithreading is on.
- Fixed resizing and full screen toggle.
- Fixed connection to archive for DR1 sources.
- Lots of other minor issues.
As always, you can download Gaia Sky for your operating system (Linux, Windows, OS X) from our home page.