Gaia Sky is here again with a brand new release packed with new features and bug fixes. Here are the most important:
- New spacecraft camera mode – Game on!
- New lens glow effect
- Added brightness and contrast controls
- Improved search functionality
- Updated textures
- Added optional crosshair in focus mode
- Implemented 360° mode for 360 VR videos and panormas. See gallery here
- Brand new documentation in readthedocs.org
- Configuration dialog appears at the center of focused screen
- Fixed stereoscopic mode for large distances/eye separations
- Fixed vector pool null pointer when multithreading is on
- Fixed resizing and full screen toggle
- Fixed connection to archive for DR1 sources
- Lots of other minor issues
As always, you can download Gaia Sky for your operating system (Linux, Windows, OS X) from our home page.