Gaia Sandbox Version 0.704b
Lots of new exciting stuff in Gaia Sandbox 0.704b
I have been working hard these last couple of months and today I’m proud to announce the release of the second beta version of the Gaia Sandbox, the open source, free, astronomy sandbox focused on the Gaia mission.
It comes with lots of bug fixes, features and improvements. But do not believe me, check out the following list of new stuff for yourself:
- Lots of bug fixes.
- Internationalised (EN, DE, ES, CA).
- Interface overhaul.
- New theme - Dark-big.
- Stereoscopic mode.
- Gamepad support.
- New JSON data format.
- New dwarf planets/asteroids.
- STIL integration (VOTable, csv, FITS, etc.).
- Camera speed limits.
- Camera path recording and playing.
- HDR atmospheric scattering.
- Check the full list of changes since the last version in GitHub.
So, what are you waiting for? Go try it out, and if you find bugs or have suggestions, do not hesitate to report!